A Plan to Mitigate the Spread of COVID-19
Tamarisk NorthShore continues to monitor and adapt the following strategies, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Lake County Health Department and other health care experts, to reduce the likelihood of introduction or spread of COVID-19. As the situation evolves and new information is provided by health authorities, our procedures are subject to change.
What We Are Doing to
Keep Our Residents and Staff Safe
- Wearing of masks are required in common areas throughout our community. Masks are available at the Concierge if needed.
- Physical distancing of six feet or more apart from others is required in common areas.
- Frequent hand washing is recommended as is the regular use of hand sanitizer located in stations throughout the community.
- Community spaces and high-touch areas are frequently disinfected on a regular schedule.
- Guests may visit residents but are limited to no more than five at one time.
- All residents, guests and staff are required to conduct a health questionnaire and temperature check upon entering the community.
- All Staff are tested weekly.
- Residents must be tested within three days prior to move-in and provide documentation of negative result.
- Vendors must follow Tamarisk NorthShore’s guidelines and protocol to keep our residents, guests and staff safe.